RSS Feed For This News
The Love Blog
A Shot of Life From a Dying Man
WOW is all I can say...
A Cure For Jealousy!
Friday Vid: Smile! It's Friday!
Check out all our cool videos here: Vivid Videos
Ever Wonder What Men REALLY Want in a Woman?
We interrogated our guys about this very subject, and found out some surprising things.
If you want to know what secret desires really lurk in the hearts of men, visit our new page:
You'll be glad you did.
***Hey, guys, tune into the Love Blog tomorrow to find out what it is that women look for in a man!
Okay Guys, Your Turn... What Women Really Want
We promised you yesterday, so here it is... a glimpse inside the female mind.
We got together and came up with a "shopping list" for men... and you may be surprised at
Find out now: WHAT WOMEN WANT
If Hillary Wins the Election...
Women will control the world...
Monday Morning Grin: Finally... Error Messages We Can Understand...
***Enjoy your week!
A Must Read... The Incredible, Edible... Banana!
Happy Easter... Ya'll!
Whatever Happened to Neighborly Love?
Thought you might enjoy this essay, our writing contest winner for March.
I remember as a child, growing up in a rural county where neighbors worked and cried together
As I became an adult and ventured out into the world, that was one of the most important values
But as life would have it, I began to face the harsh reality that instead of neighbors working and crying
She's right. Have we lost our way?
Friday Vid: Fun Down in Louisiana!
The Best Chick Flicks
Here's the result of our quick poll... top 12 chick flicks... enjoy...
1. A Walk to Remember- Sweet and sincerely intriguing story of first love (Mandy Moore &Shane West).
2. The Holiday- Romantic Christmas comedy set in England (Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law)
3. Pride & Prejudice- Classic and beautiful 2005 version of Jane Austen's beloved novel
4. Love Actually- Romance marathon; no fewer than 8 couples find love and holiday fun in London
5. Mean Girls- Home-schooled bush baby faces vicious world of high school society (Lindsay Lohan & Tina Fey)
6. Because I Said So- Meddling Mama places online personal to find perfect mate for her insecure, adorable Milly (Diane Keaton & Mandy Moore)
7. Where the Heart Is- Pregnant teen abandoned by worthless bf finds quirky surrogate family at WalMart (Ashlee Judd, Natalie Portman)
8. The Wedding Planner- Talented wedding planner falls for the groom-to-be in the biggest wedding of her career.
9. Ever After- Enchanting Cinderella story starring Drew Barrymore and Angelica Huston
10. The Devil Wears Prada- Funny and entertainig romp in the world of high fashion (Meryl Streep & Anne Hathaway)
11. Ghost- Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore & Whoopi Goldberg- Unusual but romantic story of spiritual love
12. Dirty Dancing- 'Nuff said- another Patrick Swayze vehicle we all love.