Subscribe to our RSS feed below... Just right click the orange XML button below, hit "copy shortcut", then paste our xml URL into your RSS reader.
Find Love- Keep Love
Just For Guys
What's an RSS Feed?
RSS Feed For This News
The Love Blog
Find Love- Keep Love : Romance News : Romance News
: Love Through the Eyes of Children
Love Through the Eyes of Children
Recently, a panel of professionals posed the question,"What does
love mean?" to a group of schoolchildren between the ages of 4 and
8. They got answers that were broader and deeper than anyone
could have imagined:
- "Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."
- "When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her
toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when
his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
- "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You
know that your name is safe in their mouth."
- "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne
and they go out and smell each other."
- "Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries
without making them give you any of theirs."
- "Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at
them because you know it would hurt their feelings."
- "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
- "Love is when my Mommy makes coffee for my Daddy and she takes a sip
before giving it to him to make sure the taste is OK."
- "Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you
still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss."
- "Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents
- "If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."
- "Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no."
- "When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they
won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more."
- "There are two kinds of love: Our love and God's love. But God makes both kinds of them."
- "Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
- "Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after
they know each other so well."
- "During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people
watching me and saw my Daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."
- "My Mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."
- "Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."
Remember when Art Linkletter used to chat with the kids at the end of his TV program?
(Showing my age here). It was the best part of the show, wasn't it? Unpredictable and
It takes the mind of a child to cut to the chase and interpret Love in all its innocence.
Maybe we adults could learn the true meaning of Love from these Kids...
| Romance News
| Dating Tips
| Magic Pen
| Love Magic
| Love Advice
| Fun & Games
| Music, Movies & Books
| Massage & Intimacy
| Self Help
| Soul Food
| Travel & Gifts