lover boy of SF

by confused partner

I'm a married man and had an extramarital affair with a single woman and she wants to have us a baby of our own, what should i do? we had this secret affair for almost 5 yrs now...but she don't want me to leave my family for her. Pls i need advice...


Answer from Stella:

Lover Boy,
Don't do it! You will be legally and financially obligated to that child for many years, and your wife will surely find out, too.

Why not call this affair off and see if you can save your marriage?
Hope this helps!

***Do you agree with Stella's advice? Why or why not? Leave your thoughts below!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dear Stella.