FOOD FOR LOVERS! SOULFOOD RECIPES
"SOULFOOD" RECIPES...... FOR LOVERS
(LEARN THE ART OF CULINARY SEDUCTION)
"Hey, Hon, What's for dinner?"
Do you get as tired of hearing that as I do? (Sometimes it just makes my toes curl!). Who made me the Food Captain?
No matter how fair the household chores may be split, somehow, more often than not... YOU usually end up in the kitchen! Want to make it as painless as possible (and maybe lure him in there with you)?
Then turn to "Food For Lovers!", our great new cookbook!
What makes this one different? This way-cool cookbook is packed with a great selection of time-tested (in most cases, generation-proven) family recipes. The slant is on "southern-style soulfood", but it also includes a wide variety of other heart-warming classics that we rely on daily.
Most of these recipes are originals, and you won't find them in print anywhere else. Heck, you could probably cook nothing but the recipes in this book and do just fine.
Nowhere else in the world will you find a useful recipe collection like this:
- Easy but awesome beef stew
- Meat loaf like Mom used to make
- Elegant surf 'n turf for your anniversary dinner
- Beef or shrimp pistolettes... he'll gobble em up.
- Award winning chili and a secret way to serve it your guys will love
- Borsch burgers... make this your grill specialty
- Mock oyster (what?) Watch it disappear first at the covered dish party
- Fun and delicious kabobs... tastes great on Uncle Ben's wild rice.
- Delicious skillet steak au poivre... takes 5 minutes to cook but an hour to eat.
- A special page revealing the secrets of great ribs...
- Spaghetti pie or taco salad to feed an army. (We've got your party needs covered).
- Oriental specialties we adore, including Tempura and Sukiyaki
- Down on the bayou... Gumbo, Etouffe′ and Jambalaya... get out the cold beer, cher!
- Unique and tasty sides and salads you have never seen before.
- An arsenal of sweet tooth weapons... including the best apple pie in the world (baked in a paper bag!), Bananas Foster, Granny Maude's cocoa cake, and soulful sweet potato pie. Guard these secret recipes from culinary espionage!
Food For Lovers! is a great mix of super-easy comfort foods, exotic gourmet dishes, and a large "stable of staples" to help you keep family-satisfying meals on the table. Also included are practical tips to help you set the mood for romantic dining experiences for two.
| || |
| || |
Read this recent testimonial by an executive chef...
Food For Lovers-
What a refreshing and different cookbook! I work all day long
in a world of rich gourmet Italian cuisine.
The last thing I want to face when I get home is a plate of Veal
Osso Bucco with truffles!
My daughter got this cookbook and loved it, so she gave a copy
to me as a gift. I love it too! It has a variety of dishes, lots of
good home cooking and stick-to-the-ribs type foods.
Some of the recipes I especially like are: Steak Au Poivre,
creamy chicken chop suey, beer batter bread, and believe it or
not, the best sloppy joes I have ever tasted.
It also has an excellent apple pie recipe, the best I have found.
I haven't been disappointed by any of the recipes yet.
I heartily recommend this practical cookbook!
(P.S. it's not just for lovers.)
~Lauren Pouzier, Executive Chef, Pulcinella Restaurant, Houston, TX
| || |
Chapters included are:
- Stable of Staples (Meat 'N Potatoes)
- Comfort Foods- Nothing fancy, just Good Home Cookin'
- Chicken Surprise- creative new dishes
- Oriental Delights
- Italian & Mexican Favorites
- Creole & Cajun Dishes (Put some spice in your love life)
- Grillin' & Chillin' (Barbecue !)
- Vegetables & Salads to round things out
- Now for that Sweet Tooth
- And a Complete Repertoire of Sumptuous Pies
That's 45 full-color pages packed with 69 priceless recipes! Sample one of the delicious pages from this cookbook here: Great Mexican Recipes. Try these out, and you'll be back for more!
Our quality e-cookbook costs just $12.95, less than you'd pay for lunch for two at the local fast-food restaurant! For this, you'll access the whole book, in a quick, easy-to-download pdf format. Getting your hands on it is a snap with our clear instructions!
And once downloaded, you can view your new book anytime on your computer and print out a paper copy for easy use on the kitchen counter. You can pay for "Food For Lovers" via our safe 'n secure, encrypted system with your credit card or PayPal. No hidden shipping or handling charges.
Not comfortable conducting financial transactions online? Use the link at the bottom to email us, and we'll tell you how to pay with check or money order.
But wait, there's a bonus! (Sound like an infomercial?)
3 free bonuses with your order!
Genuine southern Sweet Tea (and our family secret for cutting bitterness), plus, Planter's Punch by the pitcher (for a delightful front porch encounter).
A Concise Guide to Wines: What goes with
what, and how to experiment.
Break all the rules! Enjoy the grapes!
Stella's Nifty Cheese Primer: Everybody loves
cheese! This compact guide helps you explore
some of the more exotic and interesting taste
treats those cows provide.
We selected all of the recipes and dishes for this project with care, and are sure you will just love them all! So sure that we offer a 60-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked.
So what are you waiting for?
Order "Food For Lovers!" and begin
learning the art of culinary seduction
For ordering info, click below:
Food For Lovers!, copyright, 2006
by the Findlove-Keeplove girls
Use Credit Card or PayPal to order:
| || |
| || |
Immediately following payment, you'll be able
to download your eBook, and in just seconds
have access to Food For Lovers!
Hmmmm..... "What's for dinner tonight?"
Problems ordering or downloading this e-Book?
Let us know at Tech Support. We'll make it right!
Contact us here for instructions in paying by check or money order.